The name of steak is a graphic adaptation of the English voice beef beefsteak which means thin fillets.
Ingredients Meat rolls stuffed with vegetables
- 8 thin slices of steak
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper necessary quantity
- Freshly chopped rosemary
- 8 wooden sticks
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 200 grams of mushrooms cut into thin strips
For rosemary and balsamic icing:
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of dry red wine
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 fresh rosemary twigs
- 1/4 cup of meat broth
Preparation of meat rolls filled with vegetables
For the sauce
- We put a frying pan on the fire, add a little olive oil and the previously minced garlic.
- When it is a little golden we add the balsamic vinegar, the wine, the brown sugar, the rosemary twigs and let it boil for a few minutes.
- After time, we lower the heat and let the sauce reduce a little, around 5 minutes.
- Then we add the broth and boil for another 15 minutes.
- We cut the carrot, peppers, onion and mushrooms into thin strips.
- We put a little olive oil in a pan and add the finely cut onions. We let them cook until they are a little transparent.
- Then we add the carrot, the peppers, the mushrooms, a little salt and pepper and let them cook until they are tender.
- We put the steaks on a board, season and add a little fresh rosemary.
- We fill the steaks with the sautéed vegetables. We place them in the middle and vertically. Roll up and fasten with a wooden toothpick.
- Place the meat rolls on a grill or frying pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side. When they are ready we just drizzle with a little rosemary and balsamic sauce.
For the armed
- We put the steaks on a plate and add a little of the rosemary and balsamic sauce. We can decorate with some rosemary twigs, some vegetables or lettuce.
Nutritional information on Plant-filled Meat Rollitos
A portion of 90 grs:
- Calories 190 kcal.
- Protein 10 g.
- Carbohydrate 8 g.
- Sugar 1.55 g.
- Fat 14 g.