If you are on a diet or want to improve your lifestyle and food, Today we have brought for you a delicious recipe that you cannot resist, vegetable spaghetti, this time carrot that will delight you and make you feel satisfied and healthy.
Vegetable spaghetti, specifically carrot ones, they are very simple to do, all you need is a good vegetable peeler and the patience to peel the entire vegetable, also everything depends on taste, you can leave it a little raw to make it crisp or you can leave it to the steam to make it soft, both ways it is delicious and incredibly healthy.
Ingredients for vegetable spaghetti
- 750 grams of carrots, we recommend that you choose the fattest ones.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- Half a chilli.
- 1 cayenne pepper.
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Parsley to taste.
- grated cheese to sprinkle, if you want to make a vegan version you can use ground casings.
Preparation of vegetable spaghetti
- The first thing you should do is form the vegetable spaghetti, for this you will have to peel the carrots with the vegetable peeler and then once peeled, with the same tool you will have to peel them more to remove the noodles. When the carrot becomes very small you can reserve it for another dish and continue with the next one.
- You will have to wash the parsley very well and dry it, remove the stems and chop the leaves very fine.
- Peel the garlic cloves and very fine picalos. Chop the chilli without the nuggets.
- Take a frying pan and you should heat the 4 tablespoons of olive oil, along with the garlic and chilli until the garlic is golden.
- Then you must add the carrot noodles and you must sauté over medium high heat 4 minutes, stir them constantly. Make sure the noodles are soaked well with the sauce. Add pepper and salt to taste and add the chopped parsley.
- Let stand a few minutes and sprinkle with grated cheese to taste. And ready these delicious carrot spaghetti can be served.
- This is a dish that is can serve as a first course or as a companion.
- If you prefer the most cooked carrot you can steam the noodles for 2 or 3 minutes before passing it through the pan.
- Use the carrot remains to create a cream, perfect to accompany this dish, you can also cut it into pieces so that they are companions of a grilled chicken.
- If you decide to use a little more spice, we recommend that you add little by little.
- Use ginger to give the dish an exotic touch.
- You can substitute chillies for a little tuna.
- If you are not a carrot lover this is a very versatile recipe, you can replace it with any other vegetable, such as squash or zucchini.
- And ready that simple, healthy and versatile is this recipe, plus kids will love it and it’s another way to help them eat more vegetables.
Nutritional information on vegetable spaghetti:
It is very important that you keep in mind that depending on the ingredients added to this recipe, the nutritional information may vary, the values presented below are for this recipe, unaccompanied. Keep in mind that any ingredient addition can increase values, however many of these are important for a daily diet, do not avoid them unless you have previously consulted with your nutritionist, a balanced diet and daily exercise is vital for good body condition.
- Energy 39.40
- Protein 1.25
- Carbohydrates 6.90
- Fiber 2.60
- Total fat 0.20
- Cholesterol 0.00
- Water 89.10
- Calcium 27.24
- Iron 0.47
- Iodine 6.53
- Magnesium 11,24
- Zinc 0.28
- Selenium 1.30
- Sodium 61.00
- Potassium 321.00
- Phosphorus 19.00