The spelled bread is a simple and practical recipe that every housewife must know to surprise loved ones at meals.
With the passage of time, it has become the main food on the tables of the world for being very nutritious and a good companion to dressings.
It is known as white bread in bar, but its greatest attraction is found in the small grains found on its cover.
It is a bread that stars in many people’s breakfasts, dinners and snacks, especially in Europeans.
There is no longer an excuse to be encouraged to prepare this exquisite bread! In this article we will teach you step by step to make the best spelled bread to accompany your meals.
For spelled bread you will need the following foods:
- A pinch of salt to taste
- 7 g yeast powder
- 500 g 100% whole spelled flour
- 400 ml warm water
- 20 g sunflower seeds (optional)
- 20 g walnuts (optional)
- 20 g pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Place the ingredients in a bowl but follow this order: 500 g of flour, 7 g of yeast, a pinch of salt to taste and a splash of water in a large container.
- Mix all the elements through a traditional kneading until obtaining a thick but smooth texture.
- With the help of his hands, he makes a ball inside the container with the same dough.
- This is a type of bread that you should let stand for two hours covered with a clean cloth.
- Before baking the bread, you should preheat the area to 220 degrees for a few minutes.
- In a separate container, chop a little walnuts that should be added to the dough once the rest time is complete.
- In a rectangular mold lined with vegetable paper, place the dough and add another little nut on the cover to add a more delicious touch.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Let stand until it takes an ambient temperature and can be consumed.
The following is contemplated as an observation point:
- Walnuts can be replaced by nuts, almonds, pistachios or any other grain appetizer to our liking.
- In order to enjoy the extra ingredients, it is ideal to knead a little so that it is found throughout the bread.
- One way for the bread to yield is as follows: fresh from the oven, cut into thin or thick slices, all depending on the taste of the preparer.
- Many bakers prefer to add sunflower seeds or pumpkins on the cover and leave the walnuts inside to give a more exotic flavor. In addition, the same walnut oil will give a unique flavor inside this bread.
What can spelled bread be accompanied by??
The spelled bread can be accompanied with the following foods to make it healthier and more nutritious:
- Tomato and cheese slices of any kind.
- Onions, peppers and olive oil.
- Mixed fruit salads.
- Milk cream with ham.
- Hugs with tree tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Apple cut into slices and almond cream.
- Peanut and banana cream cut into slices.
- Fresh hummus.
- Beans of any kind with vegetables.
- Grilled egg with avocado or fresh and soft avocado.
- Curbs of cheese and ham of any kind.
Many people claim to have included spelled bread with prepared, gratin, paellas, stewed beans, mixed salads, meat and fish as an appetizer before the main course.
Nutritional Information for Vegetable Salad:
- Calories: 159 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 21g.
- Fats: 3g.
- Proteins: 5g.
- Sugar: – g.