RECIPE OF THE MEATBALLS WITHOUT FRYING WITH TOMATO
Homemade meatballs without frying. On this occasion, we’re going to make meatballs in tomato sauce, more healthy, faster, and with fewer ingredients than traditional. We use minced meat mixed beef and pork to be very juicy. And to cook well, we will make them directly within the sauce, you’ll catch a consistency very moist. A recipe that is definitely worth the worth. If you want to know how to prepare these homemade meatballs, without the need of frying, here are the ingredients and the recipe.
INGREDIENTS for 4 people:
- 750g of minced meat mixed beef and pork
- 1 egg
- 100g of bread crumbs
- 1 glass of milk
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 500g of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 200ml of beef stock
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- olive oil
HOW TO MAKE THE MEATBALLS WITHOUT FRYING TOMATO SAUCE:
Time needed: 50 minutes.
Now we will see how to cook these delicious homemade meatballs ¡Very healthy and easy to make!
- Mix the ingredients and shape the meatballs.In a bowl put the minced meat, the egg, the breadcrumbs soaked in milk, cumin, bread crumbs, fresh parsley and garlic chopped. What then season and mix well with your hands, until all ingredients have been integrated. After that, we give the form of dumplings to the meat. To do this, small balls no bigger than a ball pin-pong and reserve on a plate.
- Make a sofrito with onion and garlic to prepare the sauce, our homemade meatballs In a casserole dish, nonstick, put a chorrete of oil and heat it over medium heat. When hot, add the onion and two chopped garlic cloves. What season and let everything cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. When the onion is golden, we continue with the preparation.
- After, we just prepare the sauce with tomatoes, meat and a little soy sauce, to give it even more flavor.Then, add the crushed tomatoes and then season. Mix everything well and cover. Let it cook for 15 minutes on a gentle heat, and stir occasionally. After this time, add the soy sauce and the beef broth. Mix everything again until everything is integrated.
- Finally, cook in own sauce, the homemade meatballs without frying. Now, add the meatballs in oil, one at a time. To not have to fry, the let’s get cooking in their own sauce. Stir, moving the pan so that the meatballs will infuse well with sauce. We left here about 20 minutes, meneándolas from time to time, until they are completely cooked. After, remove from heat and serve.
Prepare at home these homemade meatballs. Faster, healthier and with fewer ingredients than traditional. And without the need of frying. You’ll be happy to you and yours.