Home cooking “recipes” FISH RECIPES COD ” MEATBALLS OF COD IN GREEN SAUCE
RECIPE OF THE MEATBALLS OF COD IN GREEN SAUCE
Meatballs of cod in green sauce. Today we present a great meatballs of cod. Alternative very healthy, some meat dumplings, maybe more fat. Come undone in your mouth, almost doesn’t have to chew. And the green sauce, one of the richest that exist, you are going to give you that taste great that will not leave any on the plate. Then look at the recipe to make these meatballs in a green sauce.
INGREDIENTS for 4 people
- 800g of desalted cod
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 100g of bread crumbs
- 250g of peas
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1l fish stock
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
HOW TO MAKE THE MEATBALLS OF COD IN GREEN SAUCE
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Follow these steps to get an excellent second course
- We prepare the mass of the albóndigasPonemos in a bowl, mix the cod, desalted and flaked. Add onion, garlic and parsley finely chopped. Add bread crumbs soaked in white wine, egg, and a handful of bread crumbs. And finally, a pinch of salt and another of pepper.
- We give every one of them way redondeadaMezclamos all the ingredients with our hands clean. When you have a smooth dough, see taking small portions and the boleamos, that is to say, passing them from one hand to another while the squeeze.
- Seal the balls of pescadoUna time we have, the enharinamos, which are well covered in flour. Then, in a pan with plenty of oil over high heat, place the meatballs of cod in green sauce and let it fry for 2 minutes. After that time, remove from oil and put on absorbent paper.
- Prepare the green sauce of the albóndigasEn a skillet wide, pour in a drizzle of oil and put it on a gentle heat. When hot, add 2 or 3 cloves of garlic minced, and let cook for 2 or 3 minutes. When they start to take color, add a teaspoon of flour, mix and let toast 1 minute more.
- We finished this sauce verdeUna time toast the flour, add a glass of white wine and mix again. Cook one more minute for the alcohol to evaporate. We continue by attaching the snap peas and a handful of chopped parsley. And to finish off, pour the broth of the fish. Bring the sauce to a boil and stir.
- We have added the sauce with the albóndigasCuando the sauce is boiling, add the meatballs of cod. Cook over medium heat for 10 or 15 minutes. Not more because, the fish can be dry.
And here you have it, some delicious meatballs of cod in green sauce. A recipe that requires a time of preparation, but worth it because who doesn’t crave good dumplings? Sure that your guests will be amazed with them.
MORE ON HOME-COOKING AND EASY
Chickpeas with spinach recipe
Fried milk recipe
French toast recipe Holy Week