Home cooking “Recipes of Meat” recipes for PORK ” MEATBALLS OF BEEF IN a GREEN SAUCE step-by-STEP
Make some good meatballs in green sauce is very easy. But remaining juicy and full of flavor, has its trick and steps to follow. Today I bring you a recipe to make them very juicy, without complications. To do this, we’re going to make some good meatballs by mixing ground meat and other ingredients. After, we will prepare a delicious sauce to finish cooking in it. If you like meatballs, don’t miss the recipe for meatballs in sauce Spanish did in its day, it Was delicious! The ingredients of the recipe of meatballs in green sauce today I want to share, you’ll find them below.
INGREDIENTS for the meatballs in a green sauce for 4 people:
- 500g of minced meat-mixed beef and pork
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of day-old bread
- 50g serrano ham
- 200ml of milk
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200ml of white wine
- 500ml chicken broth or vegetable
- 100g of wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Time required: 1 hour.
Here is the recipe, step by step, from the meatballs in green sauce:
- Prepare the mixture of the albóndigasEn a plate, put the milk, the slice of bread and wait for it to soften. After, we put it in a bowl along with the minced meat, the egg, the teaspoon of paprika and a few pinches of salt and pepper. We also add the ham, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, all finely chopped. Mix everything until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- We give shape to the flesh, the enharinamos and the freímosHecho this, we take a little of this dough and give shape of ball. We repeat this until all the dough and we spent the meatballs in flour. Covering its entire surface. The fry in batches, in a frying pan or deep fryer with plenty of hot oil. When golden brown on all sides, remove from the oil and reserve on a plate.
- Now, prepare the sauce for our meatballs in salsa verdeEn a frying pan, put a chorrete of oil and heat it over medium heat. When hot, add the onion and the other 2 cloves of garlic, all finely chopped. Leave it to cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. When the onion is browned, add the flour and stir. After one minute, add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate for about 2 minutes.
- We just do them, and bathe the meatballs in the sauce verdeAhora mix everything and add the broth. We mix to integrate, we hope to warm it again and add the meatballs and the rest of the parsley are finely chopped. The cover and leave it to cook for a further 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally, moving the pan and bathe in the sauce. After this time, remove the pan from the heat and serve.
Wet the meatballs in the sauce it Will be delicious! With these simple steps, you will get a few meatballs in a green sauce very juicy. It tastes great and the recipe, very easy to do. If you like meatballs, try this recipe at home. The result is worth the effort.
MORE ON HOME-COOKING AND EASY
Crepes filled with spinach and shrimp it DELICIOUS!
Vegetarian Sandwich with avocado
Fillets of Russian chicken in the oven