Ham, cheese and bacon pizza is very delicious, as it brings together three ingredients that when combined produce an explosion of flavors.
However, and although today there are thousands of recipes to make pizza dough, this particular one is very easy to make, and best of all, we need few ingredients to get a delicious and super fluffy dough that matches these ingredients.
Ingredients for the Ham, Cheese and Bacon Pizza:
For the mass:
- 420 gr of flour
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 ½ tablespoons of brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For the filling:
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 100 gr of bacon, bacon or bacon cut into strips
- 100 grs. of ham cut into strips
- Pizza sauce, amount needed
Preparation of the Pizza for ham, cheese and bacon:
- We put the yeast with ½ cup of water in a container and integrated 125 gr of flour, mixed and covered with film paper. We let it rest until it doubles in size, that is, approximately 1 hour.
- Then we take this mixture and add the rest of the water, flour and salt and mix well.
- Once the dough is formed, we place it on a floured table and knead it well until there is a soft and flexible dough, about 15 minutes.
- We put the dough in a container and cover it with film paper. Let it be leavened for 2 to 3 hours in a dry place and preferably near the oven until it doubles in size.
- After time, we deflate the dough, stretch it finely, and let it rest for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- We slowed the oven to about 220 ° C.
- Then we stretch the dough with the help of our hands and trying not to break it.
- Let’s spread a little oil on a baking sheet or pizza and place the stretched dough.
- Now we add a little pizza sauce and take it to the oven for 8 minutes.
- Then we remove it and cover it with the strips of ham, bacon, and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- We return the pizzas to the oven and let the pizza brown and the cheese melts.
Nutritional information on the Ham, Cheese and Bacon Pizza:
A slice or triangle contains:
- Calories: 276 Kcal
- Proteins: 10 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbon Hydrates: 29 g