Today we prepare crispy fried chicken with sesame seeds. Chicken meat and healthy food go hand in hand, especially breast, it is recommended in diet to lose weight , due to its low fat and calorie content.
Chicken breasts are a food of excellent nutritional value, rich in proteins of high biological value, which is why the human body uses them efficiently in the formation of tissues and muscles. It is also rich in vitamin B and contains fatty acids good for the body such as unsaturated mono and unsaturated poly , which help prevent cardiovascular disease.
It is also indicated for people with high blood pressure due to its low sodium content and is an ideal source of energy for athletes. Meat consumption for the general population is between 3 and 4 servings a week, preferably in the form of lean meat. Chicken is, a lot. It is very important to remember that chicken meat should never be eaten raw. When cooking it, we have to make sure that it reaches a temperature of at least 70ºC.
Ingredients Crisp Fried Chicken with Sesame Seeds
[amazon_link asins = ‘B06XKTJPSB, B01I2Z967M’ template = ‘ProductCarousel’ store = ‘ijailbreak-21′ marketplace = ‘ES’ link_id = ‘6e10d7be-5cba-11e8-965
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless
- 200 g of white rice
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons of low-calorie soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dry red wine or Cognac
- 3 drops of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, 2 of flour and 2 tablespoons of water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon of oil
For the sauce:
- 120 cc of water
- 225 cc of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar or rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 225 gr of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili in pasta
- 1 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds ”
Preparation of Crisp Fried Chicken with Sesame Seeds
- Cut the chicken into 3cm cubes in a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients and add the chicken. Let stand 20 minutes.
- TO MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Bring to the fire and boil while continuing to stir. Lower the heat and keep warm while cooking the chicken.
- TO MAKE THE CHICK: In a saucepan with very hot oil, fry the chicken cubes in batches until golden and crisp. Remove and dry on paper towels. Place the chicken in a bowl and if you wish it can be kept warm in a low oven.
- Fry the rest of the chicken. Serve a bed of white rice, the crispy fried chicken on top and water with the sauce.
Nutritional information on Crisp Fried Chicken with Sesame Seeds
For every 100 g
- Calories 475
- Greases 24.4 g
- Carbohydrates 14.9 g
- Proteins 18 g