In Spain we achieve a gastronomy full of sweets, exquisite recipes, but many very healthy as is the situation of this chickpea recipe with chard that we reach you now, this is a very extensive and simple dish to perform apart from being quite cheap since it does not need enough elements, in addition to this it is perfect for the cold.
How to perform chickpeas with chard?
In each and every area we achieve this recipe with slightly different elements, causing your taste to tend to move subtly, as well as the way in which this dish is prepared, Now we reach you our recipe for chickpeas with chard so that you know how to make it point by point as well as each and every one of the elements that you will need.
For every hundred grams of chickpeas with chard we achieve about 8 grams of fats, 60 grams of carbohydrates, about 25 grams of protein, 17 grams of fiber, as well as vitamin A, C, B3, for example.
- Sal a Gusto
- 1 spoon of sweet paprika dessert
- 2 slices of bread from the previous day
- 600 grams of chickpeas
- 250 grams of crushed tomato
- 1 bunch of chard
- 2 garlic cloves
- Step 1: The first thing we should do is add a jet of oil to a good size pot, we let it burn with medium fire to fry the loaves next to the garlic now cut into sheets, the moment they acquire a gold color on both sides we remove them.
- Step 2: In exactly the same pan without turning it off we will add a lot more oil and then the crushed tomato next to the sweet pepper, we are removing it from cooking for about 5 minutes, occasionally we will continue removing it.
- Step 3: Now we will put the tomato with the pepper, the garlic and the bread in a container to crush them, if we have a crusher it comes out much simpler but rather we have the possibility of carrying it out with a mallet and we are removing it.
- Step 4: Since we have our sauce we add it to a pot next to the chickpeas now cooked before and the chard. We must cover everything for about ten minutes over medium heat, a lot more water must be added, or if you want it can be vegetable broth.
- Step 5: The moment this time has passed we correct salt, you can add freshly ground black pepper, combine and go now we will have our chickpea with chard ready.
This genre of recipe is commonly accompanied with white rice or protein since it is widely consumed at lunch before training in the afternoon thanks to the considerable amount of vitamins, minerals and proteins it brings. In addition to this it is also consumed burning in cold seasons.
Did you know what?
This is a highly consumed dish on the Spanish fitness planet thanks to the considerable sum of protein, in most cases it is consumed after a training session, In addition to this, in different areas we achieve auxiliary additions to this recipe as chorizo, egg, cod or blood sausage.