If you love oriental food and think it is as delicious as it is complicated, here is a dish quite easy to prepare.
This recipe is not only easy and very rich, but it is also very low in calories and also contains vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Ingredients of chicken stir fry with oriental style vegetables
- ½ kg of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion
- ½ zucchini
- ½ red paprika
- ½ green paprika
- 1 carrot
- 100 grams of soy sprouts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 grs coriander or picadito parsley
- 50 ml of oil
- 50 ml of soy sauce
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation of chicken stir fry with oriental style vegetables
- We cut the chicken into small pieces and put them to marinate next to the soy sauce. We take it to the fridge for at least three hours.
- We cut the onion, zucchini, paprika and carrot into juliana, and booked.
- We put a cool frying pan or a wok on the fire, add a little oil and add the trodden garlic next to the onion for about 2 minutes or until the onion turns a transparent color.
- Then we add the peppers, the carrot, and keep moving until the vegetables are soft.
- Then we add the zucchini, add a little salt and pepper, mix and leave for a few minutes.
- Finally, we added the chicken, a little ginger powder, and let it cook well.
- Finally, we add the bean sprouts, a little parsley or fresh coriander, cover all the ingredients with the soy sauce, and let reduce for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- We can accompany this chicken stir fry with a little rice, pasta or just a little mashed potatoes.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge about 10 minutes before adding it to the vegetables so that it is not so cold.
- By adding the garlic to the wok or the pan, try to move constantly to prevent the garlic from burning and giving a bitter taste to the preparation.
- We can change some vegetables, or add other extras, such as aubergines, potatoes, corn, vanitas, mushrooms, among others.
- Protein can also be replaced by pork, beef, shrimp, ham or tofu.
- Soy sauce is another ingredient that we can change, and that is that it can be replaced by a teriyaki sauce or oyster sauce that will also give it that rich oriental flavor.
Nutritional information on chicken stir fry with oriental-style vegetables
A portion of 100 grs contains:
- Calories: 77 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10.2 g
- Fat: 1.0 g
- Proteins: 5.9 g
- Sugar: 3.7 g