When we meet friends what we need are quick and easy to prepare snacks or snacks, and these rich and crisp cheese sticks and oregano are an excellent option.
Ingredients for Cheese and Oregano Sticks:
- 250 grs. of wheat flour all use.
- ½ Diving of yeast.
- 125 ml of water.
- 3 Oil spoons (preferably olive).
- 1 Sewer of salt.
- 1 Sugar spoon.
- 2 Pots of ground oregano.
- 100 grs. grated Parmesan cheese.
Preparation of the Cheese and Oregano Sticks:
- We reheated the oven to 200ºC 15 minutes before baking.
- We dissolve the yeast in the warm water and add the sugar. Let this mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- In a separate container, we sift the flour and add the salt, oil, and warm water with the yeast and integrate.
- We turn the mixture on a floured table or board and knead until we obtain a mass that easily detaches from the surface.
- We put the dough in a container, cover it with a damp kitchen towel and leave it in a warm place. For about 20 minutes.
- Then we put the dough on the table, crush it and start stretching it with a roller until it reaches the desired thickness.
- We sprayed with a little oregano and grated Parmesan cheese, and passed the roller over to help them integrate into the dough.
- We cut thin strips and formed sticks the size we want.
- We put a little butter in some baking trays and distributed the breadsticks leaving a separation of 1 cm between each one.
- Once the tray is full, we brush the sticks with the help of a brush with oil and let them rest covered for about 30 minutes.
- We take the sticks to the oven for 12-15 minutes or until we see that they are golden.
Nutritional Information on Cheese and Oregano Sticks:
Size of the portion by 67 g:
- Calories: 200 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 21 g.
- Proteins: 7 g.
- Fats: 10 g.
- Sugars: 4 g.p