Tortita, pancake, pancake or hot cake is a flat, round, salty or sweet bread whose base mass contains: milk, butter, eggs.
In Spain this flatbread is usually called pancakes and has a fluffy and thicker consistency than pancakes.
Usually these pancakes are accompanied by cream, which gives them the name of pancakes with cream, syrup or syrup (strawberry, chocolate or caramel) or just with a jam.
Ingredients of American banana pancakes with honey
- 1 banana or slightly mature medium cambur
- 50 grams of wheat flour all use
- 1 teaspoon of royal powder or baking powder
- 50 grams of quinoa or rice flour
- 250 milliliters of skimmed milk
Preparation of American banana pancakes with honey
- We take the banana and crush it with a fork until it breaks its structure and achieves a pasty consistency, but without making a puree, since we want the banana pieces to sit on the pancakes.
- On the other hand, we mix flours and baking powder. We can add a pinch of sugar if we wish, otherwise the banana will bring us a little sweetness to the preparation.
- We add the milk and the banana to the previous preparation and mix very well until we get a uniform mixture with a slightly thick consistency. If it is very thick we can add a splash of water.
- We heat a Teflon pan or a budare and add a little oil so that the mixture does not stick.
- When it has some temperature, we add with the help of a spoon or a large spare spoon a little of the pancake mixture, trying to cover the pan and let it cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- When we see little holes being made in the entire surface of the pancake, it will be ready to turn it over. We help each other with a spatula and let it cook for a couple of minutes. We repeat this procedure until we finish the mixture.
For the armed
Nutritional information on banana pancakes with honey
A portion of 100 grs. contains:
- Calories: 238 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17.91 g
- Fat: 8.21 g
- Proteins: 5.77 g
- Sugar: 10.22 g