This cake is a dish whose main ingredient is minced or ground meat. Some variants use beef, lamb, pork or a league of them to give it more flavor.
It usually has a compact rectangular bar shape and is usually baked for cooking. As a general rule this cake is served hot and is part of a main dish,
Ingredients stuffed meatloaf wrapped in bacon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 500 grams of bacon in strips
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup of ground bread
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- A little parsley, thyme, oregano
- 6 eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preparation of stuffed meatloaf wrapped in bacon
- First, we preheated the oven to 180 ° C.
- We put the carrot in small boxes and place it in a pot with water and salt until it cooks and it is soft.
- We cut the onion, paprika and garlic into small squares and reserve.
- Then we finely cut the herbs and reserved
- In a container we place the meat, add 2 previously beaten eggs, and add the previously minced herbs, dressings, ground bread, mustard and mix well, add salt and pepper to taste.
- We put the remaining 4 eggs in a pot to boil until they are hard. Once ready, we place them in a container with cold water to cut the cooking.
- Now in a square refractory previously greased with olive oil we place the bacon strips all over the mold, allowing them to protrude a bit from the refractory.
- Inside the mold we add half of the meat mixture.
- We remove the shell from the eggs and add them in the center of the previous preparation.
- We cover with the rest of the meat and put the tips of the bacon towards the center.
- Cover the meatloaf with foil and bake for 1 hour or until fully cooked.
- After this time remove the aluminum foil and leave it in the oven for 10 more minutes to brown it a little.
- Finally, we removed from the oven and removed it.
For the employee
We cut a portion of this exquisite meatloaf that we can accompany with a mashed potatoes, a salad of our choice or some sautéed or baked vegetables.
This time we fill this meatloaf with cooked egg, however, we can fill it with vanitas, paprika, ham, cheese, among others.
Nutritional information filled meatloaf wrapped in bacon
For every 100g
Calories 204 kcal
Protein 16.16 g
Carbohydrate 6.52 g
Sugar 1.62 g
Fat 12.11 g